Graco Atlas 65 Two-in-One Harness Booster Seat
- Easy installation
- The seat pad, harness cover, and buckle cover are machine washable
- No threaded-Harness
- Two Position recline
- 5-Position adjustable headrest
- Dual cup holders for drinks
- Converts from the forward-facing harness to a high-back belt-positioning booster
- Brand: GRACO
- Item weight: 16.6 Pounds
- Depth: 22 inches
Graco Atlas 65 Two-in-One Harness Booster Seat Review:
The seat provides very comfortable and smooth drives to your kids even on long and rough roads. The seat design is versatile and easy to transfer from one vehicle to another. The seat is also FAA approved for use in planes, can also be used in buses. The cup holders on both sides keep drinks and snacks close.
I found it very easy to install for its easy Latch system. The seat can be installed by the Latch system and seat belt as well. The seat is sized in such a way that it can easily be fitted in any car without any frustration. 2-3 seats are very easy to install in the backseat if Graco Atlas is installed. The seat is also tested for fit in multiple vehicles.
The seat comes with a reinforced frame that, giving it the strength to hold up in any crash. The foam padding is very fine and comfy. It passed both the side impact test and the crash test. Multiple experts and users recommend this seat for its safety preferences.
- Easy to remove the pad
- Cup holder on both sides
- Side impact and crash test passed
- 10 adjustable height positions
- Harness and buckle covers are also machine washable
- Easy to install
- Easy to convert from harness to booster mode
- Doesn’t convert to a backless booster
- Hook style Latch system
It’s the best travel car seat for 4 years old for its unmatchable comfort and safety. Its attractive design makes it different from all other models. Cup holders on each side keep snacks and drinks closer to the kids. The seat is very easy to install and an easy convertible from the harness to a high-back booster. As long as you don’t mind the inability to convert this seat to a backless booster, it’s the best option for you and your family.
Why Choose Graco Atlas 65 Two-in-One Harness Booster Seat
- The seat is very easy to assemble and install.
- Install’s using the seat belt or Latch system.
- Seat padding is comfy and durable to last.
- The seat is crash and side-impact tested and exceeds all applicable standards of safety.
- The seat pad is easily removable, harness cover and buckle cover are also machine washable.
- The shoulder harnesses have multiple adjustable positions to keep your child feel comfortable.
My experience with this seat was quite amazing as I found it very versatile and easy to use. The seat was lightweight and was easy to shift anywhere. Its design was so attractive that my kid was so happy to have it. The seat is crash tested many times and responds well in any harsh situation that makes me feel comfortable in any kind of travel. I recommend this seat in terms of its attractive colors and safety features.
Safety 1st Jive 2-in-1 Convertible Car Seat
- Side impact protection
- Removable head pillow and body pillow
- 5-point harness with easy adjustment options
- 2 removable dishwasher-safe cup holders
- Machine washable fabrics
- Certified to use in aircrafts
- Additional legroom
- Easy to Latch
- Brand: Safety 1st
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Item Weight: 14.25 Pounds
Safety 1st Jive Convertible Car Seat Review
Safety 1st is a very popular brand in making comfy and safe car seats for kids. The 1st thing that I liked the most in jive was its easy installation, the Latch system makes it so easy to install in any type of car. It takes 1-2 minutes to Latch the seat. The seat also comes with removable cup holders on both sides of the seat to keep the drinks closer.
The seat is side-impact tested and is approved for all safety requirements. Its harness makes it easy to adjust and belts and buckles are very easy to tighten. Its material is very fine and breathable for kids. Its harness has 5 height adjustment options that grow with your kid and you don’t need to purchase a new one after few months.
Its stainless steel frame is very hard and is deeply designed to protect your child at any cost. The seat is certified for use in aircraft as well. Its thick foam coating makes it very comfortable for kids. The seat covers are removable and can be cleaned easily by the washing machine.
- Additional leg space
- Fits 3 across the back
- 5 points height adjustment
- Latch Equipped
- Airplane ready
- Exceeds all safety standards
- Very comfortable
- Reasonable price range
- The seat is not as big as advertised.
In my list of best car seats for 4 years old, the Safety 1st Jive is also added for some of the features I’ve seen during my experience. The seat Latch was so easy and it was very easy to install. The seat was very comfortable and lightweight. Its stainless steel frame was so hard to last even in any accidental situation and keeps your child safe by its deep side walls and thick foam padding.
Why Choose Safety 1st Jive?
- The seat was very easy to install and maintain.
- The overall look and feel of the seat were breathtaking.
- A stainless steel frame ensures ultimate safety for your child.
- The thick padding of foam makes it very cozy and soft for your child.
- Its price is so reasonable as compared to its competitors.
Despite all its features, I haven’t found it as big as I was expecting, still, its overall performance was non-predictable and the seat was very attractive for its sleek design. Its safety features are also inspiring and keep your child safe in any harsh situation. I highly recommend this seat in terms of its easy use and comfy rides.